Himalaya Cold Balm – 10G
- Nutmeg oil is used as a counter irritant and stimulates blood flow to the area applied
- Mint extracts reduce nerve pain and help reduce fever
Availability:1000 in stock
Add to cart
- Himalaya Cold Balm is a soothing balm that relieves nasal and chest congestion. Its counter-irritant effects relieve headaches and body aches associated with the common cold.
- Key ingredients:
- Camphor Oil extract acts as a skin stimulant and counter-irritant when applied externally.
- The oil of the Blue Gum Tree is easily absorbed and is topically used as a massage oil. It can also be used as a dry inhalant.
- Mint extracts reduce nerve pain and help reduce fever.
- Turpentine Oil extracted from the plant Chir Pine, is used in many ointments and liniments for treating minor aches and colds. It relieves irritation and also decreases skin redness.
- Nutmeg Oil is used as a counter-irritant and stimulates blood flow to the area applied.
|Dimensions||10.4 × 6 × 4 cm|
- Store Name: AyurX
- Vendor: AyurX
- No ratings found yet!