- Excellent source of vital nutrients.
- Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels; Great for managing Sugar Levels.
- Fenugreek seeds have a somewhat bitter taste, similar to celery, maple syrup or burnt sugar, and are often used to make medicine. However, fenugreek has a far more pleasant taste when cooked
- The seeds are the most widely used part of fenugreek, which are usually dried and ground
- The leaves are often used in cooking as well
- Fenugreek seed is commonly used in cooking, and historically, fenugreek was used for a variety of health conditions, including for menopause relief and digestive problems
- It was also used for inducing childbirth
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: By Pureproducts
- Vendor: by pureproducts
- No ratings found yet!