- The best Rajma is said to be grown in the north Indian state of the Jammu region of Jammu and Kashmir
- Rajma chawal served with chutney of Anardana is the famous dish of Peerah, a town in Ramban district of Jammu
- Going further, the Rajma of Chinta Valley in Doda district, a short distance from the town of Bhaderwah of Jammu province are said to be amongst the most popular
- These are smaller in size than most Rajma grown in plains and have a slightly sweetish taste
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: By Pureproducts
- Vendor: by pureproducts
- No ratings found yet!