- Raw sunflower seeds have a great natural flavor to make your taste buds dance. They’re also an excellent source of protein, fiber, iron
- Snacking on protein-rich sunflower seeds may help lower your blood pressure
- Sunflower seeds without shell are reservoirs of essential fats, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, iron, folate, and vitamins a, e, and b (2). that is why they are used in cooking
- Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: By Pureproducts
- Vendor: by pureproducts
- No ratings found yet!